What: A 5 day slalom camp with world class coaches, high repetitions, and an empowering atmosphere for girls who want to become better ski racers.
Who: U14 (and other considerations). Must be part of a ski racing club. The camp will focus on thae kinds of things that elite U14 racers will need to continue their slalom success. 4-1 coach/athlete ratio
When: June 22 – June 27th
Where: Whistler/ Blackcomb – staying at the The Aspens – 100 feet from the Blackcomb Gondola.
Why: Because it will be awesome. Who doesn’t want to shred in the summer?
Coaching: Current and former Olympic and World Cup athletes will be there to coach, demonstrate, do video & video-analysis, mentor and help inspire the girls to be rad awesome skiers. Previous coaches include: Anna Goodman, Shona Rubens, Christina Lustenberger, Marie-Pier Prefontaine, Britt Janyk, and Mike Janyk
Cost: $2199.oo CAD
- free-skiing: assessing and developing basic technical skills
- stubby gates
- slalom progression: drills into full length
- demonstrations from Olympic skiers
- private lane for the camp
- video analysis
- awesome dryland activities
- team bonding
- daily blog updates from camp for the parents
- Swagg. lots of it.