Sisterhood Camp 2020 – June 30th to July 4th
- SLALOM Progression – similar to the programs we followed on the National Team
- free-skiing: assessing and developing basic technical skills
- stubby gates and drills
- slalom full length gate training
- panel slalom training
- Coaching and demonstrations by FIS World Cup / Olympic skiers
- Private lane for the camp
- Video analysis
- Awesome dryland activities
- Team bonding / group discussions about “what it takes” to become a world class athlete
- Understanding the importance of goal-setting and journaling
- Understanding the importance of nutrition and physical fitness
- Understanding the importance of being a good sport and a positive teammate / mentor
- Daily blog updates from camp for the parents!
Why this is Important: Having a 5 days of uninterrupted training and self-improvement both on and off he hill is hugely beneficial for the positive development of any athlete. In this rich environment led by current U14 and FIS coaches, we are up to date on the most current course-setting, drills, mental training, physical training, and knowledge about ski racing. We create a link between professionalism and fun – showing that hard work can yield inner and outer happiness. We feel that solidifying a baseline of persistence and determination, paired with teamwork and team bonding will set your daughters on a positive course for their upcoming seasons leading into FIS.
Cost: $1750 CAD or $1500USD **** No deposit is due upon registration. Deposit will be due when your spot is confirmed.
Cost includes: ski race training, coaching, video analysis, mentoring, dry-land activities, swagg!
- June 30th – July 4th : SKI! Progression from free-skiing to gate training. Dry-land and video each afternoon.
You can either pay in one transaction or two. The deadline for the first half of the payment is May 20thth*. The second half June 10th.* Unless otherwise stated
We will send information on how to pay via email once you have registered.