- If you cancel in writing prior to May 15th, $500 CAD is non-refundable.
- If you cancel in writing after May 15th and up to the day prior to camp start date, 50% of the camp cost is non-refundable.
- No refunds after the camp start date for any reason (please note that if a camper is sent home for unacceptable behavior, or is injured and not able to ski for the remainder of their session, we can not offer a refund)
- General Camp Rules and code of conduct:
- Respect: The mountain (clean up after yourselves); the accommodations (tidy, clean); your peers (sportsmanship, help each other out, be a positive role model, support each other); your coaches (listen when the coaches are talking); yourself (be on time, work hard, listen, eat well, rest up, take care of your equipment, take care of your surroundings).
- There is zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol for athletes participating in the Ski Racing Sisterhood camp. There is zero tolerance for bullying at this camp.
- By registering my child in the Ski Racing Sisterhood, I agree to permit the use of photographs and videos, or other pictures of the athlete in promoting Ski Racing Sisterhood activities and programs (blog, promo video, social media).
- Accidents and Injuries are an unfortunate and inherent risk within the activities undertaken as a part of this program. All costs for medical services (other than basic first aid) are at the expense of the camper. We follow a strict safety policy while at Whistler/Blackcomb in conjunction with the Whistler/Blackcomb Mountain Ski Patrol. Each attendant must sign a liability waiver for the Ski Racing Sisterhood camp and also a liability waiver for Whistler Mountain.